Beaches of Mumbai, BJs and Police (Part 2)

 But, he stopped……..


And pulled out his finger suddenly, making me feel empty and hollow. It was very frustrating. I was breathing heavily and wanted him back in there or just to touch me. When I began to calm down, he thought of that as the perfect moment to put his finger back in me. This time adding another to his single digit.

My breath hitched and he repeated the same technique again. Fold his fingers and reach my G-spot.

“You are so tight”, he murmured.

Making some sound that I don’t even remember now (nor could I remember 5 minutes after that) my pussy kept clenching on his digits and I was back on the same verge of orgasm. I was about to get satisfied and get addicted to the feeling of the high. However, we were not thinking alike at all. He withdrew his hand again, very suddenly (again).

My eyes were closed shut so tight, I hardly made any noise (ever). He asked me to open my eyes and look into his. I shook my head no and he asked me again. The moment I opened them, he pushed them in me. Shocking me, which made me shut my eyes again and he pulled his hand away and his fingers out of me.

Opening my eyes I see him holding onto my steel Milton water bottle. He just pushed the top part in me instead of my fingers and I could not stop dripping. To make things even interesting, he pushed one of his fingers in my mouth, the same one which was inside me. To taste myself, while pushing the head into me further and keeping a look around the beach.

It felt so amazing to be sucking on his finger (tasting myself) and feel full again. He decided to not give me the satisfaction and withdrew both hands from me.

He changed places, so that I can suck him while sitting down. He was semi hard now. When I  started sucking on his semi hard dick, it started growing in my mouth. It might’ve went on for so long, but he had very good control apparently. While I was doing that, he thought to tease me some more (as if what he did before was not enough). He used his hand to reach down and rub my clit.

I would moan around his dick whenever he’d flick the clit or give it a nice and slow massage. Not even venturing near my hole, which was aching for his fingers in them. I still remember the smell of his crotch with the amount of time I spent near the area (had that with me for a whole month after that).

He thought it to be unsafe where we were sitting, so we dressed up and moved to a different place on the beach. Which was a little empty and began it all again there itself. Unfortunately (ofcourse) someone was not happy about me getting all the action and reported us, to which the police on the beach caught us red handed (I was giving him sucking his dick and he was fingering my pussy, when they caught us) and did what they usually do best.

So, I had my date, my first kiss, my first blowjob, getting touched by someone for the first time, and almost going to jail. Everything happened on the same day. What a roller coaster that was. I was warned by the sweet police guy to not show my face on the beach for the next 3 months (and I went there after 3 months were over, and yes I was counting).

Due to this incident, it took a lot of time to come back to this kink again. Almost 2-3 years. Even then, it took a lot to try it again and not get caught.

However, after a month of chatting and getting to know more about each other and met again. This time we chose a different place (Oval Garden) if you know. It had a lot of lap sitting and tits groping involved……. ______________________________FIN_____________________________________

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts