Beaches of Mumbai, BJs and Police (Part 1)

 Samundar Mein Nahake!

 Aur Bhi Namkeen Ho Gayi Ho! Ho! Ho!


Now that you know who Filthy Amy is, I am sharing my first ever experience and this is the perfect song whenever I recall my first experience in the real world of BDSM. That is meeting people. Mind you, this was my first time ever meeting anyone and it would also be all my firsts, never made out before this, no blow jobs, nothing whatsoever. 


A little back story just before getting into the steamy details. 


The year is 2018 (18 years old), I am still in my 12th Grade (I failed my 11th Grade and repeated it again with a different course). I found some dating apps I could explore. I called it my research. Me being observant about tiny details which told me a lot about their behaviour too. I ended up texting and chatting with a lot of people online (Tinder) but never met anyone until much later. As I was still in school, hence meeting was a BIG no for me. I wanted some time and didn't want to appear like an innocent schoolgirl. I decided that the moment I got into a college I would start meeting people and won’t be afraid of experiencing things. Like any submissive, I wanted to find myself a long term dominant. 


So, during this time period I got a DM on my old Instagram account from a guy, we talked for a while. As I was still not ready for a meet up I ended up not meeting him and maybe ghosting him too. Just before starting my college, I got his text again from a different account where he confronted me and I told him about everything. We regrouped and decided to meet finally. The year is 2019 now (19 years old), I was almost done with all my college applications. I had one last thing to do before I had to start college. That's when we decided to meet. One last task to do and my very first experience of kink. First in many. 


During our chat, he told me how to dress that day. He asked me to wear a dress, no panties. Basically, be accessible to him. Now, where to meet? We came up with Girgaon Chowpatty. It felt so odd travelling in a Local train full of people and naked underneath the dress. It felt like everyone around me could see that I was naked. Like an X-Ray!


We met at Marine Lines station (now, Mumbadevi) and walked towards the beach from there. Spent some time talking more and getting to know each other. After reaching the beach, we decided to sit somewhere to talk and eat something. We went to look for a pretty empty space on the beach. It was around 12 PM to 12:30 PM. We found a pretty secluded space there and sat down there to talk some more (and alot more than talking). 


He asked me one question before starting anything, “Do you trust me?”


“Yes”, I answered without much thought. Surprisingly. 


It didn't take long to start from there. One minute we are sitting and talking, the very next, making out in broad daylight. That was my first time kissing, meeting a guy, touching a guy, making out with a guy, and a lot more firsts. His touch felt so electric (guess he was my first so). We weren’t ashamed at all, and didn't shy away from people watching us at all. We touched each other everywhere we could. 


“I am not that good at making out, you will have to tell me what to do. I can say the opposite for sucking a dick though” I chuckled nervously and told him.


He answered, “You’re doing pretty good for the first time, it’s all about sucking each other’s tongues. We will see about the sucking part in some time.”


“What? Where?”,I couldn’t stop myself from asking.


“Right here”, he said standing up in front of me while I was sitting cross legged. He pushed my face in his clothed crotch. 


“Give it a nice sniff”, he said.


Me being the filthy ass that I am, I gave it a long sniff (I couldn’t get that smell out of my nose or mind for a month!) I kissed it too as I couldn’t control myself. 


“Did I ask you to kiss it?”, he asked me with a stern voice. I shook my head no. Too scared to use my mouth.


“Don’t do that again without my permission, understood?”, he said.


I simply nodded and went back to sniffing. It was really hard to go without using my mouth. But, I had to control myself. 


Soon, I could feel him getting semi-hard with just my little sniffs. He started rubbing his clothed crotch on my face, rubbing my nose into it. He couldn’t stop after that and he took himself out.


And that was the first time I ever saw a real dick in my life, being so amazed at the way it looked. My hand was itching to touch it, feel it, bring it to my mouth and show it some love. That was a sight. I looked up at him, my eyes asking the question my mouth couldn’t ask as it was busy salivating over his dick. My guess is he could see the hunger in my eyes and decided to tease me before finally letting me taste it. 


With one hand on the base of his shaft and the other one behind my head, holding me, controlling me from my hair. He would just bring his shaft super close to my open mouth and bring it back from there. Tease me like that for 3 more times. When I least expected it to go into my waiting mouth, it finally did. It went in too deep. The moment he went in, he got rock hard from semi-hard. 


He pushed my face on it for a long minute, taking it out and he slapped my face,my lips, and my nose with it. That became the rhythm, in my mouth, out from my mouth and slap on my mouth! I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. Mind you, I was wet from the moment I left my home that morning, wearing no panties under my dress. His cock in my mouth just made me drip my bodily fluids on the beach sand. Dripping wet before he even touched me on my pussy. 


As it was too much in public and too obvious in public about what we were doing. So, he stuffed himself back in his pants and came to sit in front of me and asked me to spread my legs for him. We sat face to face with each other. Both our legs spread wide. Mine on the ground and his were up. Before I could say or do anything, one of his hands was in my dress, fondling my pussy. 


“You are dripping”, he sounded surprised. 


“Yeah” I whispered. 


His fingers on my pussy were very electric. I felt that zing of electricity shoot somewhere in me which I still remember. (Still feel it at times, when someone explores a new pleasure point of mine).


The moment one of his fingers went in, I felt it to my core. It was the most exhilarating moment as there was the risk of getting caught just like that. With his finger in me. Half naked under my dress. 


He wasn’t moving his hand yet, the finger was just there inside me. The moment he moved them, folding them inside me trying to hit my g-spot. He kept going until he felt I was ready for another finger. I wasn’t feeling stretched per se. Not yet. The moment he added his third finger I felt stuffed. How I enjoyed the feeling of being stuffed, when he started moving his fingers in and out. I was on the verge of cumming for the first time (with someone else touching me). 


But, he stopped……..


Comments

  1. Everyone reading this will wish to be your first ! As I said no pronography can give this feeling of your writing! Omg! This is phenomenal! I wish I'm your daddy tbh! Do check your dm in Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you archived your old writings yet? if so will be sharing them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so well written it gave me goosebumps we haven't talked yet but do check your dms I'll be waiting there for you and maybe the next story will be on us

    ReplyDelete
  4. So seductive , reminded me of my first time with my submissive gf...but I wasn't this authoritarian or strict on her tho ...but yeah 👍 good one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts